Keeping Your Comfort Room Clean and Fragrant
Mar 10, 2020
The toilet seat is one of the most frequented seats at home. It is also the haven of millions of good and bad bacteria that can easily come in contact to our skin. With this in mind, we must keep it clean and free from bad odor. You need the right character in constantly keeping the room in good condition.
The following are some tips for a comfort room that rocks:
1. Cleaning the comfort room should be done everyday. Ideal cleaning time is early in the morning before anybody takes a shower.
2. You can keep it fragrant by putting an air freshener. Good house plants can do the trick for you if you don’t want to have commercial air fresheners. Put two or three house plants by the window and make sure you water them a little every afternoon.
3. Have a rack or case for your cleaning materials. Toilet cleaner liquids, toilet brush and soaps must have their own container. Put it beside the toilet bowl.
4. Your shampoos, bath soap, toothpaste and toothbrush, shaving cream and stuff must be located by the mirror. You can put them in a container too.
5. Have a pail and dipper by the faucet. Using a pail and dipper to store water for your bath helps in conserving your water. Letting the shower pour water carelessly while you take your bath consume more amount of water.
6. Put a plastic mat by the inside door of the comfort room and a dry rug by the outside. The mats will drain your wet slippers so that you won’t be walking around wetting the floor.
7. Have a container for your dry laundry. Have a hanging line for your wet laundry. When the clothes are dry already, you can put them along with the dry ones.
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.