Cheap Tricks for Cleaning
Aug 28, 2018
- Brass Cleaner white vinegar or lemon juice + table salt
- All-purpose cleaner and deodorizer 4 tablespoons baking soda : 1 quart warm water
- Glass Cleaner 2 cups water + ½ cup white vinegar + ¼ cup rubbing alcohol + 1-2 drops orange or lemon essential oil
- Heavy-duty Scrub ½ slice lemon + ½ cup borax
- Grease Cleaner ½ cup ammonia
- Water Ring Remover 1 part white non-gel toothpaste + 1 part baking soda
- Marble Cleaner 2 drops mild dishwashing liquid + 1 cup water
- Scented All-Purpose Cleaner 1 part white vinegar + 1 part water + lemon rind – rosemary sprigs
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.