Advantages of Owning a Franchise
Nov 28, 2018
- Organized training and support is provided by the franchiser. You can expect that whatever good practices there is in the brand, this will be carried out to your franchise as well.
- Franchisees use various measures to ensure your success. It is in the franchiser’s best interest to make sure you grow and sell.
- Franchisers often have good track record, a sure prerequisite to become a successful franchise as well. You as an owner carry out the same reputation as well.
- Franchisers provide you with location assistance, making sure that wherever you decide to put up your franchise will have the maximum possible profitability.
- A good franchise can take advantage of the entire economic system, and negotiate the best prices for everything you need at significantly lower rate than you would as an independent business owner.
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.