Deep Cleaning Tips Everyone Should Know About
Jan 9, 2017
If you consider yourself an obsessive cleaner or even if you’re jut wanting to give your home a deep cleaning, here are some great tips to help you do an even more thorough cleaning and help save some time as well.
- Hang your brooms and mops instead of standing them on the floor to keep them from getting mildew or damaged.
- For a faster way to clean gunk off of your cabinets use a dish scrubber filled with dish soap.
- Ensure all the germs and bacteria have been killed from your used sponge by microwaving it on high for two minutes.
* Be sure to let it cool down before taking it out and DO NOT MICROWAVE your sponge if it is one of those metal ones used for pots and pans.
- To easily remove dirt and dust from your window tracks, dip a cotton swab (Q-Tip) in white vinegar and just run it along the track.
- Remove fingerprints and water spots from your faucet by wiping it down using waxed paper.
- An easy way to remove water ring stains inside your toilet bowl without having to scrub is by cutting a piece of magic eraser, drop it into the toilet bowl and let it float in there overnight.In the morning the ring should be gone and all you got to do to dispose of the magic eraser is flush.
- To clean the grout in between your tiles scrub it using some Resolve Carpet Stain Cleaner, it gets rid of the grime and has your grout looking white and clean.
- If you are trying to remove scuff marks from your floor, try spraying some WD-40 on the scuff marks and then give it a good scrubbing.
- Keep dust off of your vents for almost an entire year by waxing them using car wax.
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.