Life Maid Easy’s response to COVID-19 – A message from our CEO
Aside from our typical high standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and ensuring that our staff are symptom-free of any sickness, Life Maid Easy is taking the following precautions:
– Our cleaning staff will be entering homes with fresh masks and gloves.
– The outside of all cleaning supply and products containers will be disinfected between each home.
– The interiors and handles of our vehicles will be disinfected daily.
– To ensure social distancing, we request that clients are either away from their home, or isolated in a particular room during the cleaning to avoid unnecessary interactions.
– All cleaning services going forward will include a complimentary disinfecting service for your home using a hydrogen peroxide solution that is non-toxic and proven to destroy most pathogens such as the Coronavirus.
– We also offer a complimentary pickup of groceries or supplies, for those who need it the most.
At this time, our priority is to serve our existing clients that are at risk; clients with mobility issues, respiratory issues that are heightened by dust, and seniors or those that do not have access to cleaning supplies and products.
Life Maid Easy has been trusted to care for your homes and families for over 10 years. We recognize the ongoing and increased uncertainty that coronavirus (COVID-19) is causing and our highest priority is the health and well-being of all of our employees and customers. Please feel free to call us with any questions, and we are here for you in any way that we can be.
Michal Lewandowski – CEO