Best Neighborhoods For Trick Or Treating
Oct 31, 2016
If you are new to Vancouver or just unsure where are the best places to take your children trick or treating tonight, the Daily Hive Vancouverhas found a solution to that problem.
They released the best areas throughout Metro Vancouver to get the best candy.
Check out the schedule below and map out the best spots to hit for candy treasure.
- 2400-2900 Trinity Street, Hastings-Sunrise
- Douglas Park (streets between Oak and Cambie and 16th and King Edward)
- Mt. Pleasant (streets between Cambie and Main, 12th and 16th)
- Riley Park (streets between Cambie and Main, north of Queen Elizabeth Park)
- Dunbar-Southlands (streets off Dunbar between 16th and SW Marine Drive)
- Kerrisdale (streets off West Blvd between 33rd and 49th)
- Arbutus Ridge (streets off Arbutus between 16th and King Edward)
- West Point Grey (streets off 16th Avenue, 10th Avenue and 4th Avenue)
Greater Vancouver Neighborhoods:
- South of Fraser Highway at 188th Street, Hillcrest (Surrey)
- Queen’s Park, New Westminster
- Lafarge Lake area, Coquitlam
- Starlight and Palmdale, Coquitlam
- Cliffwood and Fernway Dr., Port Moody
Many stores at major shopping malls including Metropolis at Metrotown,Oakridge Centre and Richmond Centre are also known for celebrating trick-or-treating so be sure to give them a try.
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.