Nine Unexpected Natural Cleaners
Jul 18, 2016
Here is a list of some “Around the House Staples” that also work to help clean your home.
- White Bread – Gently dab a slice of white bread over the surface of a dusty oil painting to pick up the dirt and grim.
- Ketchup – Remove tarnish from copper and brass cookware by squeezing some ketchup onto a cloth and rub it onto your pots and pans then rinse them off with warm water and a dry towel.
- Oatmeal – Make a thick paste of oatmeal and water and scrub your hands with them to remove that hard to remove dirt on your hands. Be sure to rinse well after.
- Rice – Clean the inside of a vase or a thin necked bottle by filling it three quarters with warm water then add a tablespoon of uncooked rice, cup your hand over the opening and shake vigorously then rinse it out.
- Tea – Brew a few pots of strong black tea and let it cool down, after cooled pour into a bucket and soak your tools in them for a few hours to remove rust. Be sure to wipe each one with a cloth.
- Club Soda – To shine up a scuffed stainless steel sink just buff the sink with a cloth dampened with club soda followed by wiping with a dry cloth.
- Hydrogen Peroxide – Disinfect and clean a dirty keyboard by dipping a cotton swab in hydrogen peroxide and then cleaning in between each key.
- Cornstarch – Pour some cornstarch onto grease stains on your carpet and let sit for 20 to 30 minutes before vacuuming.
- Rubbing Alcohol – Erase permanent marker stains from wood floors by pouring a bit of rubbing alcohol onto a cotton ball and rubbing it on the market stain.
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.
Life Maid Easy can also provide carpet cleaning services. More information about carpet cleaning can be found under link below. See below a link for more information and an estimate price for your carpet cleaning: Free Estimate