Fall Garden Clean Up List
Oct 12, 2016
With Winter on its way. it is time to end our garden adventures and begin cleaning things up for the cold upcoming winter days.
Here is a great list of things you should consider following to help prepare for next spring:
- Rake and dump all debris from the rose beds into a trash bag.
- Put any dead tomato plants into a trash bag.
- Put any dead squash plants into a trash bag.
- Cut the bean plants and pea vines off at the ground and put the plants in the compost.
- Pull out and compost any pepper and cucumber plants.
- Divide spring flowering bulbs and replant.
- Divide overgrown perennials and replant.
- Plant bulbs for the spring.
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: Move-in / Move-out. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.
Life Maid Easy can also provide carpet cleaning services. More information about carpet cleaning can be found under link below. See below a link for more information and an estimate price for your carpet cleaning: Free Estimate