Cleaning should always be safe for you and the environment. Here’s a quick and easy guide to follow to ensure safety:
1. Read and follow the instuctions in product labels.
2. Be cautious of any hazardous sybols. Know and undersand what they mean.
3. Note any safe use guide – definitely follow these steps
4. Tuck cleaning products away, always out of reach of children.
5. Always store cleaning products in their original container. Pour refills in the same product container as well to avoid accidents.
6. Dispose unused product safely.
What if I need to cancel or reschedule my appointment?
If you wish to re-schedule or cancel any appointment, please notify us within a minimum of 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
Cancellation within 48 hours will be charged a $75 fee.
Why do you need my credit card number?
To secure your booking you’ll be asked for your credit card number. We will charge your credit card and email an invoice the day after the appointment. All payments are processed through secure SSL-encrypted system for maximum security.
Is there a minimum time for Move-out cleaning?
The reason we have a minimum time for Move-in/Move-out cleaning is because this is a more detailed service than a maid service. Above the regular cleaning checklist there are extra tasks which we focus on. Please check it here: http://www.lifemaideasy.com/services/move-in-out/. On top of that, we do want to mention that we offer time based services and if the cleaning service takes less, then we charge accordingly. We charge in 15 minutes increments.
Why do you clean in team of 2 people?
We found out from our experience that this is the fastest and the most efficient way of cleaning your home.
Do you provide carpet cleaning?
Life Maid Easy can also provide carpet cleaning services. More information about carpet cleaning can be found under link below. See below a link for more information and an estimate price for your carpet cleaning: http://www.lifemaideasy.com/estimate/