1. Use vinegar to clean your carpets.
You can also spot clean your carpet with vinegar. In a large spray bottle, mix equal parts of vinegar and water. Add a few drops of essential oil if desired. Shake well and spray directly on carpet stains. Gently scrub with a clean cloth. For stubborn stains, spray the stain with the vinegar mixture and let it sit for a few minutes. Sprinkle a little baking soda on the vinegar and scrub with a clean brush or cloth. Rinse and vacuum.
2. Use vinegar to clean your hard flooring.
3. Use vinegar to clean and freshen your dishwasher.
4. Use vinegar to clean the inside of your microwave.
5. Use vinegar to clean and renew paint brushes.