If you are new to Vancouver or just unsure where are the best places to take your children trick or treating tonight, the Daily Hive Vancouver has found a solution to that problem.
They released the best areas throughout Metro Vancouver to get the best candy.
Check out the schedule below and map out the best spots to hit for candy treasure.
- 2400-2900 Trinity Street, Hastings-Sunrise
- Douglas Park (streets between Oak and Cambie and 16th and King Edward)
- Mt. Pleasant (streets between Cambie and Main, 12th and 16th)
- Riley Park (streets between Cambie and Main, north of Queen Elizabeth Park)
- Dunbar-Southlands (streets off Dunbar between 16th and SW Marine Drive)
- Kerrisdale (streets off West Blvd between 33rd and 49th)
- Arbutus Ridge (streets off Arbutus between 16th and King Edward)
- West Point Grey (streets off 16th Avenue, 10th Avenue and 4th Avenue)
Greater Vancouver Neighborhoods:
- South of Fraser Highway at 188th Street, Hillcrest (Surrey)
- Queen’s Park, New Westminster
- Lafarge Lake area, Coquitlam
- Starlight and Palmdale, Coquitlam
- Cliffwood and Fernway Dr., Port Moody
Many stores at major shopping malls including Metropolis at Metrotown, Oakridge Centre and Richmond Centre are also known for celebrating trick-or-treating so be sure to give them a try.