With Winter on its way. it is time to end our garden adventures and begin cleaning things up for the cold upcoming winter days.
Here is a great list of things you should consider following to help prepare for next spring:
- Rake and dump all debris from the rose beds into a trash bag.
- Put any dead tomato plants into a trash bag.
- Put any dead squash plants into a trash bag.
- Cut the bean plants and pea vines off at the ground and put the plants in the compost.
- Pull out and compost any pepper and cucumber plants.
- Divide spring flowering bulbs and replant.
- Divide overgrown perennials and replant.
- Plant bulbs for the spring.